We understand that customers entrust us with their Personal Information based on the trust that it will be used only for specific purposes. We respect the customers' trust and place a high management priority on properly protecting such Personal Information and limiting its use to such purposes.
Based on this affirmation, we have established the following policies regarding the handling of Personal Information and will continuously endeavor to handle it appropriately.
- Policies regarding the Handling of Personal Information
- Use within Specific Purpose(s)
- We will use Personal Information only within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose(s) of use which has been specified in advance, except for cases in which We have obtained in advance consent from the individual who provides his/her Personal Information (hereafter "the individual") and for cases permitted under the related laws or regulations.
- Obtaining Personal Information
- We will endeavor to clearly state the necessary information such as purpose(s) of use, names of user(s) as well as contact details and to obtain consent when asking for Personal Information. We may record in writing or in voice the contents of transactions and inquiries.
- Personal Information of Customers Under Fifteen (15) Years Old
- We will make special consideration for the handling of Personal Information of customers under fifteen (15) years old, e.g., to notify clearly in advance to ask such customer to provide Personal Information only upon guardian's consent.
- Security Control Measures
- We will endeavor to maintain entrusted Personal Information to be accurate and updated to the extent necessary for the purpose(s) of its use. We will take necessary and appropriate security control measures in line with existing technical standards and will implement corrective actions as needed to protect entrusted Personal Information from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, loss, destruction, etc.
- Supervision of Subcontractor(s)
- We may subcontract the processing of entrusted Personal Information to a third party within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose(s) of use. Such a third party will be selected after confirming sufficient levels of information security, and we will exercise necessary and adequate supervision over the party by such means as making contracts.
- Providing to Third Parties
- Without the consent of the individual, we will not provide Personal Information to any third party, except for cases permitted under relevant laws or regulations. We will not provide Personal Information to any third party, based on the "Opt-Out System" (Article 23.2 of the Act on the Protection Personal Information).
- Request(s) for Review etc.
- We will, based on the provisions of the related laws or regulations, properly respond to comment(s) and request(s) from the individual regarding handling of Personal Information such as to review, correct, stop receiving further product or service information from us, or to delete Personal Information of their own after confirming their identity.
- Continuous Improvement of Internal System
- About EU GDPR
- We don't offer any services, including this web site, for EU countries. Therefore, EU GDPR(General Data Protection Regulations) is not applied to our services.
published: 2007 July 3rd